Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Nokia Has Just Impressed Me Big

Five minutes back I received a call from a Nokia representative, she wanted to know if it was a good time to talk. Luckily I wasn't in class and could talk. She said she was calling in regard to my recently purchased Nokia 5800 Xpress Music device. She wanted to know if I was facing any problems with the device?Since I have one of the first few batches of the device, I have faulty earpiece, a problem Nokia has acknowledged themselves. So I told her about the issue and the general lack of volume from the earpiece. Next, she said that Nokia was aware of the problem and would like to help get it fixed pronto. Her next question was whether I was okay with a Nokia Service center nearby to my place getting in touch with me in order to fix the earpiece. She also said they would try and get the job done as soon as possible.Brilliant.Something like this goes a long way in enhancing customer satisfaction, at least in my book. Everyone can make a mistake but acknowledging it and trying to make sure that customers get the fix too is commendable. Has any one of you go such a call?Or is it only a Nokia India thing considering the huge sales the device has enjoyed here? Whatever it may be, the bad press has surely got Nokia on its feet!

Source - Symbianblog


Sadikk

Blogging from my BlackBerry® on Reliance Mobile, India's No.1 CDMA Network :)

1 comment:

Princy said...

Its not only Nokia offering such advanced customer support but Samsung is also giving after support calls. I purchased Samsung Galaxy Grand and after 3 months my charger got faulty, so I visited customer care center and they replace my charger. The after 2 days I got a call for the same whether your charger is ok now and are you satisfied with our services.