Saturday, February 2, 2008

Skyfire – the fastest mobile browser

Soon we expect the release of a new free browser for mobile devices called Skyfire. Currently the company is about to release a private beta-version for Windows Mobile smartphones, and later it will add the support of Symbian smartphones. According to Skyfire, the advantage of the new browser is that it implements the same capabilities as PC solutions. The browser supports Flash 9, Ajax, Quicktime, Java, Windows Media and other technologies, so the users can view web-pages on a mobile device quickly and easily. The smartphone screen displays all essential info, including dynamic content, audio and video. Besides the company claims Skyfire features the fastest work speed among other mobile browsers.


Reportedly, the users can participate in tests of the new mobile browser. They need to fill in the registration form on this page and wait for the test start notification.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seeing these kind of posts reminds me of just how technology truly is undeniably integral to our lives in this day and age, and I think it is safe to say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further develops, the possibility of uploading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could experience in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://cryst4lxbands.livejournal.com/398.html]R4i SDHC[/url] DS QDos)

Anonymous said...

Digital Memory sure is becoming cheaper and cheaper and cheaper. I'm curious as to when we will eventually reach the rate of 1c to 1 Gigabyte.

I'm eagerly anticipating the day when I will finally be able to afford a 20 terabyte hard drive . But for now I will be happy with having a 16 gigabyte Micro SD in my R4i.

(Submitted from Nintendo DS running [url=http://knol.google.com/k/anonymous/-/9v7ff0hnkzef/1]R4i[/url] OperaV2)

Anonymous said...

Electronic memory,to me, is something that I seemingly will never have enough of. It's as if megabytes and gigabytes have become a permanent part of my day to day existence. Ever since I bought a Micro SD Card for my NDS flash card, I've been on the constant lookout for high memory at cheap prices. It's driving me crazy.

(Submitted by S3 for R4i Nintendo DS.)